So much has been happening! ARGH! AND my last update didn’t go up when I wrote it. Stupid thing.
Stuff I’ve done:
- Gotten my railpass for the UK Trip
- Written half my final reports for the Learning Center
- Deposited all my coins (bastards charge ten cents a roll after the first four… I was so startld that I didn’t do anything about it. Jen says I should have given them four, gotten back in line… given them four, gotten back in line… etc. I’m doing that next time).
- Settled arrangements for alll our nights in the UK except the first
- Arranged for the interview I’ve been planning to do with Terry Pratchett and Stephen Briggs for A Special Kind of Person.
Things I still have to do:
- Finish the damned final reports.
- Arrange for our first night in the UK
- Get a tape recorder for the interview to replace the one I’ve had and loved for five years.
- Finish putting in my hours for the School District contract.
- Get my traveller’s cheques and cash for the trip
- Do my bills so my loan companies don’t get pissed while I’m gone.
- Update my clip file, copy it, and mail it to a couple of relatives. I’ve been promising to do that for like three months, so I am damn well doing it before I go.
- Clean my fish tank.
- Take my geriatric cat to the vet for his bloodwork. Unfortunately, I really ought to bathe him first, but I don’t know if that will happen.
- Put up an ad about half-leasing my pony at local feed stores.
- Set up a blog for the trip in case I actually have time to post about it.
Wish me luck.