This week’s Friday Five.
- As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Probably Spiderman, because he was a geeky kinda guy and I have a real fondness for geeks. Well, and he had that cool spider thing going on. Spiders are nifty. :)
- What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
Hm… I’m sure there were a zillion things. The only one I can think of is the Millennium Falcon toy.
- What’s the furthest from home you’ve been?
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet?
Russian. I’m not so good with languages (in spite of the fact that I’ve studied three, I’m only fluent in English), but it’s a cool one and it’d be neat to learn.
- What are your plans for the weekend?
Hang out with friends, tutor, that kind of thing. The usual. :)