This week’s Friday Five.
1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
Hm… not sure. It’s been a really hectic week.
2. What one person touched your life this week?
Just one? One of my students is doing really well and seems to be having a really good time in my classes at the Learning Center – which keeps me from going completely nuts and feeling like a failure as a teacher.
3. How have you helped someone this week?
See above. Said student has shown marked improvement. Yay!
4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
HA! I have about a zillion things I have to get done by this time next week, starting with the signs I’m painting.
5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
My own world? I’m gonna do some cleaning in my rooms. They really need it, and I have this vague hope that living in less of a sty will help me feel a little less frazzled.