This week’s Friday Five.
1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
2. What was your first summer job?
Well, helping at the Jose Valdez Summer Math Institute was my first real summer job, but I worked for my parents every summer for years – doing chores and stuff like that. I sifted gravel in the back yard one memorable summer, when we were removing the gravel paths to fill the whole back area with grass. Whee.
3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
Hm… I’d be torn between going back to England for several weeks/months and wanting to just hole up in a small place in the redwoods with the bf.
4. What was your worst vacation ever?
Dunno that I’ve had a “worst” one, really.
5. What was your best vacation ever?
Last year when I spent two weeks in England. Great vacation, that. Although my recent four-day SoCal/Nevada roadtrip was pretty damn spiffy too.