So far today, I have:
- …utterly failed to leave for work early because the alpha testing stuff for work I am doing at home took about ten times longer than I expected,
- …taken three tries to leave the house because I kept realizing I’d forgotten something,
- …discovered that my fibro is flaring for no apparent reason,
- …nearly fallen asleep in a meeting,
- …learned that no, really, honest, my car will totally be ready tomorrow, honest,
- …and been stood up for lunch.
And it’s not even 3pm yet. Good grief. Can I go home now?