Welcome to Ealasaid’s Wishlist List!
Tom Bihn Bags – they are amazeballs. The Swift was designed with input from a bunch of knitters, and is friggin cool. The Cafe bag is destined to be my new every-day bag. Someday.
- Medium Cafe Bag (in Deep Blue 525 Ballistic/Grass 210 Ballistic; no cache, Medium Cafe Freudian Slip, no saist strap, stabilizers, or strap wrap)
- Swift Knitting Bag (Black 400 Halcyon/Island 200 Halcyon, clear organizer pouch(es), any size is good, Makers/Swift Freudian Slip)
- As an add-on to one/both of the above, a few Key Straps (8″ and 16″, snaphook/snaphook; Island or NW Sky webbing)
I’m casually into the whole Everyday Carry thing, and have my eyes on these puppies (note: they’re all available in multiple places, the links are for simplicity. :D)
- Leatherman Skeletool RX (Orange would be cool)
- Boker Vox Access Tool
- Mininch Tool Pen – Full Set, Imperial, Snow Silver
- LaCie XtremKey 64Gb USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer (Ideally in green, of course)
- ThruNite Ti4 Max 252 Lumen Penlight
- SpiderCo Centofante 3 PlainEdge
- Get Bullish
- ToyWiz (Funko Pop figures, mostly :D)
- Art by Sarah Lacy (especially her still lifes of little gourds and eggs and things)
- Powell’s Books: Top 10
- Powell’s Books: P.G. Wodehouse (I am collecting a specific edition of PG Wodehouse, and all the ones I don’t have yet are here)
- Goulet Pens won’t let me link to my wishlist, so here are some links!
- TWSBI Diamond 580 Fountain Pen – Clear, Extra-Fine
- Noodler’s Neponset Ebonite Flex Fountain Pen – Jade
- Also, I like demonstrator pens (especially clear ones), so a few of those is a good bet. I like extra-fine nibs when available.
- Also also: Fancy, weird bottled ink like J. Herbin Emerald of Chivor 1670 Anniversary Ink is awesome.
- Bookbinding Stuff!
- Non-Adhesive Bindings, especially Vols 1 and IV (generally not available from Powell’s)
- Board Games!
- Miscellaneous other cool stuff:
Last updated: 12/1/17