Welcome to Ealasaid’s Wishlist List!
Tom Bihn Bags – they are amazeballs. The Swift was designed with input from a bunch of knitters, and is friggin cool.
- Swift Knitting Bag Black 400 Halcyon/Island 200 Halcyon
I’m also interested in some/any of the following accessories:
I’m casually into the whole Everyday Carry thing, and have my eyes on these puppies (note: they’re all available in multiple places, the links are for simplicity. :D)
- Boker Vox Access Tool
- Mininch Tool Pen – Full Set, Imperial, Snow Silver
- Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer (I have green, could use one in black)
- ThruNite Ti4 Max 252 Lumen Penlight
- SpiderCo Centofante 3 PlainEdge
- Get Bullish
- ToyWiz (Funko Pop figures, mostly :D)
- Powell’s Books: Top 10
- Powell’s Books: P.G. Wodehouse (I am collecting a specific edition of PG Wodehouse, and all the ones I don’t have yet are here)
- Goulet Pens won’t let me link to my wishlist, so here are some links!
- TWSBI Diamond 580 Fountain Pen – Clear, Extra-Fine
- Noodler’s Neponset Ebonite Flex Fountain Pen – Jade
- Also, I like demonstrator pens (especially clear ones), so a few of those is a good bet. I like extra-fine nibs when available.
- Also also: Fancy, weird bottled ink like J. Herbin Emerald of Chivor 1670 Anniversary Ink is awesome.
- Bookbinding Stuff!
- Non-Adhesive Bindings, especially Vols 1 and IV (generally not available from Powell’s)
- Board Games!
- Miscellaneous other cool stuff:
Last updated: 12/1/17