10 Signs you’ve blogged too much
Brought to me by Dad. Originally from here.
- You insert links into an interoffice memo.
- The symbols on your angle bracket keys are worn out.
- You’re banned from Google for wasting bandwidth searching for yourself.
- A mention of your blog by Glenn Reynolds causes you to call your family to brag, to which they respond “What’s a blog?”
- You require anti-depressant therapy when Blogger is down.
- You quit your job because one person leaves money in your tip jar.(That’s it! I’m a professional now!)
- You blog a critique of your child’s first play. In realtime. On a laptop you brought to the performance.
- You want to name your next child Infapundit.(C’mon, honey. It’s perfect!)
- Your future ex-wife forces you to choose between her and the blog. (god, I’m going to miss her!)
- You write humorous lists in a blatant attempt to draw more traffic to your site. (Err…um…..)