1. Ever had a love that you still think of as “the one that got away?” What’s the story there?
Not really. There have been a couple of guys I think of as “the ones who missed out, poor suckas,” though.
2. What was the last book that you finished reading cover-to-cover?
You mean, that I just sat down and read without stopping? Hm… Chernowitz!, while I was subbing. Although that was more of a skim than a read, and I didn’t put it in my Book Log.
3. Did you ever get up and walk out of a movie? Which one and why?
Nope, I don’t think I have. I hate not seeing the whole thing when it comes to movies.
4. If we were to go out dancing, what song would you want me to ask the DJ to play as I slipped him a $20?
Oo, hard one. Something by the Red Elvises. Maybe “I Wanna See You Bellydance”.
5. What was the coolest toy you had when you were a kid?
My giant Rancor, definitely. In scale to my Star Wars action figures. He rocked.
6. When was the last time you felt lonely?
What time is it? Just kidding. About a week ago, I think. Since I posted that personal ad, though, no loneliness! :-)
7. Do you have any minor anal-retentive character traits?
No, only major ones. Ha ha. I like putting things in order. I always organize crayons and colored pencils by color. I can’t stand it when pictures on the wall are crooked. Other than that? Um.. no, don’t think so.