- The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
- The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Politics! GRRRR! I HATE POLITICS! IT IS FULL OF LIES AND FAKERY!
- The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
I am very unhappy with how sore I am today! All because of some dancing over the weekend and not getting enough sleep last night. Grr.
- The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
I want to give credit to Antwon for his sheer awesomeness.
- The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I am a lot stronger than I think. Go me.
- The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
I wish I had more free time to pursue my many interests.
Now it’s your turn.
You can take part in The Monday Melee, even make it a regular feature at your site by visiting The Monday Melee page and following the steps. Kick-start your brain on Mondays and meet other bloggers.