- The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Our ability to be utterly horrible to each other.
- The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
The Wedding Industry! Man. I can’t wait to have some time to write a book about doing a non-Wedding Industry ceremony.
- The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
- The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My fiancé is the awesomest evar.
- The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I am determined.
- The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
I wish for a quiet afternoon to curl up and watch some of the backlog on my TiVo.
Now it’s your turn.
You can take part in The Monday Melee, even make it a regular feature at your site by visiting The Monday Melee page and following the steps. Kick-start your brain on Mondays and meet other bloggers.