- The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
- The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Self-righteous religious nutjobs. This was brought to mind today by this story.
- The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
My inability to get off the goddamn Cymbalta. Seriously. I thought that since I finally made it down to 20 mg/day (over the course of about eight months!) I was ready to go off it entirely. Nope. Even after four weeks at 20 mg, it was too big a step. Dammit.
- The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My fiance is the bestest fiance evar. For numerous reasons.
- The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I am a reader.
- The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
I wish for a vacation!
Now it’s your turn.
You can take part in The Monday Melee, even make it a regular feature at your site by visiting The Monday Melee page and following the steps. Kick-start your brain on Mondays and meet other bloggers.