My GP says I probably have rheumatoid arthritis in addition to all my other health issues. The time of year is getting to me. I have a million projects and almost no time or energy.
So! I shall cheer myself up with a Things I Love list. Take that, chronic health problems!
- The Portland Japanese Garden. I have a ton of photos from it all over my cube in an attempt to trick my brain into thinking I’m not in the dead center of a fluorescent-lit cubicle maze.
- Aardvark Essentials Potions. They smell amazing and help my skin fight off the winter dryness I so often get. Plus, the unscented base is a friggin’ miracle cream for sensitive skin. I use it any time my skin is broken / upset about something. I think it cut my last tattoo’s healing time in HALF.
- The Playground. Even though I haven’t been there yet. I have one of the bright orange mugs and it makes me smile every time I see it. Also, Havi is awesome and her blog makes me happy.
- Mugley Things. Those two are on my desk right now. I’m tempted to buy more.
- My light box. Seriously, this thing is the BEST THING EVER. I have two so if I forget/run out of time to use it before I leave for work, I can use it once I get in.
- My little notebook. It’s the only one that didn’t sell from the last batch. Same size as a Moleskine, roughly, but covered in bright red cloth and with a little ribbon bookmark. Plus, well. I made it. I’m really enjoying using it. It makes tracking my aggravating symptoms and medications less depressing.
Seven is a good number. Yay for awesome things!