The next to last Monday Mission… *sniffles*
- So, what did you get for Christmas?
Man, a bunch of stuff. Books, a clock, wine, earrings, gift cards to Borders, Barnes and Noble, and Nordstrom… and I’m not done with all my gift exchanges yet! MAN! I feel so lucky. :)
- Are you returning any gifts you were given for Christmas?
Just one – I got two copies of the same book, so I’m gonna return one.
- For me, the best part of Christmas being over is that there will be no more Fran Drescher “Old Navy” commercials. Ugh, bring back Morgan Fairchild! What is the best part of Christmas being over?
LOL! For me… hm… probably the fact that I won’t be subjected to annoying Christmas music all the time anymore. :)
- Do you have any traditions each year for New Year’s Eve?
Not really. But my bf is in the process of developing one – watching the Mystery Science Theater 3000 classic “Manos: The Hands of Fate” and consuming large quantities of alcohol. :)
- If you could go back into 2003 and change just one thing, or get a “do over,” what would you do?
Hm… good question. I can’t really think of anything in particular, to be honest. I guess that’s a good thing. :)
- Is there anything you want to accomplish in 2004 that seems within reach?
Lots of things. Mostly I want to do more Aikido, dammit. I want to test for my brown belt in 2004!
- Is your online personality very different from what it would be like if I were meeting you in “real life?”
Not really. I’ve been told that my online personality is disturbingly similar to my offline one.