This week’s Friday Five.
- If you had all the money in the world and could choose to own anything, what you would get and why?
Ooh, tricky. I would want a big house with a huge library – one with built-in shelves that go all the way up to the high ceiling, and one of those neat ladders to get up there. It would be so awesome to have all that shelf space! Then I could use the rest of “all the money in the world” to populate those shelves, and quit my job to stay home and read all day.
- If you were to do something that scares you, what would it be?
Man, lots of things scare me. Hm… go bungee jumping, probably. That scares the crap out of me.
- What was your first pet?
My cat Sunny.
- What’s the farthest you’ve traveled?
To the UK in 1999.
- If you were a season, which one would you be and why?
Hm… Either spring or autumn, when the weather is changeable (like my moods).
- Extra one: If you were a song, which one would you be and why?
Gah… not sure. Bohemian Rhapsody, maybe, since it’s got all different genres in it. :)