10 Favorite Books/Book Series
This is hard to do with all my books packed up, but here goes:
- Lord of the Rings and affiliated material, even though I can’t read most of it when I’m depressed.
- The Discworld books by Terry Pratchett, especially the Night Watch books and the Witches books.
- The Thirteen Clocks, by James Thurber
- Redshirts, by John Scalzi
- Butch is a Noun, by S. Bear Bergman
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
- Those Who Hunt the Night, by Barbara Hambly
- Anything by Jane Austen
- Anything by P.G. Wodehouse
- The Annotated Dracula — the older one, by Leonard Wolf. That book is cracktastically awesome.