This week’s Monday Mission.
1. Which Blog post of yours was one of your favorites of 2002?
Oh, man, I don’t even know. I’ve posted tooooooo many to have a favorite or particularly remember which one people really liked.
2. Were there any “old acquaintances” that should be forgot this year?
Naw. Although it’s a kick – in the last month or two I’ve met up with a bunch of people I haven’t seen in ages.
3. Did you finish what you started last week?
4. Will you be doing anything to celebrate “New Year’s Eve?” Any traditional food or drinks you associate with “New Year’s?”
Champagne, although I usually can’t afford it.
5. What was the coolest present you got this year?
Tie between my schweet plush Cthulhu and bitchin “How I Detest This Life of Vile Servitude” Ringwraith shirt, because I didn’t really think I’d ever have either. :)
6. The day after Christmas, around 3pm, I drove by a car where the driver and his passenger were each drinking a beer; there was no mistake about it. I was shocked, because I’d never seen anyone actually do this. And wasn’t sure what I should do about it. What would you do in the same situation?
Wow. I have no idea. I mean, one could make a citizen’s arrest, I suppose… but… wow.
7. Have you ever driven a car while drinking alcohol? Ever driven drunk or known anyone who has? How’d that turn out?
Nup. I’m a horribly responsible drunk, as anyone who was at the New Years Eve shindig the Red Elvises put on for the 1999-into-2000 shift can tell you. I got totally plastered and kept insisting that my friends make sure I not drive. Heh.