I love me some Memeage. :) Found here.
5 Things You May Not Know About My Time in School
- My Geography teacher knew I read in class but let me ‘cos I got good grades.
- I had a crush on at least one teacher from 7th grade up.
- I had an Empire Strikes Back lunchbox in gradeschool.
- I biked to school on the shoulder of a six-lane expressway.
- I didn’t date until I was out of Grad School.
5 Things You May Not Know About The Jobs I Have Had
- My first job was putting mailings in envelopes for The SCA.
- I once worked as a file clerk for a law firm.
- I had an article on the front page of The San Mateo County Times when I was an intern there.
- I’ve never worked in retail or fast food.
- I started teaching/tutoring in High School.
5 Things you May Not Know About My Online Life
- I have a Yahoo!Mail account.
- I run an email list for a TV show so little-known that it’s not even out on DVD and there’s no online campaign to get it put on on DVD.
- I made my first website on Geocities, teaching myself HTML to do so.
- I did not meet the bf online, although we did meet because of our websites.
- I have a Livejournal.
5 Things you May Not Know About Where I Live
- My roommate is in her 70s.
- I live about five minutes from the house I grew up in.
- I live about five minutes from a really, really great movie theater.
- We don’t really have seasons here, just “rainy and cold” and “dry and hot.”
- I live right around the corner from a fantastic Chinese restaurant.
5 Things You May Not Know I Would Really Like to Have Are
- A new laptop.
- An herb garden.
- A perfectly clean and organized desk and bedroom.
- Enough free time to learn to knit something besides scarves.
- An actual grasp of Classical Greek and Latin.
5 Embarrassing Fannish Admissions
- I had a crush on Wesley on ST:TNG for about a week.
- I own a video tape that collects all of Skinner’s scenes from the first couple seasons of The X-Files he was in.
- The first piece of fanfic I wrote was a dreadful Mary-Sue.
- I still like The West Wing, even though it’s turning into a soap.
- I sometimes actually do go “eeeeeeeeeee!!” and jump around like a fangirl… and mean it.