Holy cow, I’m building up a list of links to blog again. We can’t have that or I’ll wind up with another huge backlog. :D So! Links!
- This Campari ad is totally hot. Joi de Livre was right.
- I hella want to knit one of these nautilus dolls.
- This comic about movie reviewing is frickin’ hilarious.
- I hella want a Feeping Creature. They’re cute! And they look like they’d go “feep!” if they could talk. Awesome.
- This blog entry is a hilarious and awesome criticism of Kate Taylor’s “raunch culture is awesome and totally feminist!” column. So cool.
- Oprah took on the whole culture of beauty in a recent episode. Good stuff for a pop culture icon.
In other news, no, we have not set a date yet. Let me get through my friend Sarah’s wedding this weekend (I’m MoH, so I’m slightly freaking out right now) and then the
bf fiance and I will get to work on it.
One Response to Linky-link