10 Favorite Musicians
Oo, this one might be a bit tricky, if only because I know a lot of musicians. But, if I go by how much I pay attention to their contribution to the music (as opposed to the gestalt of the grouop) and how excited I get (or would get) about seeing them, here’s the list:
- Les Claypool, bassist and band leader for a ton of bands, including Primus
- Roy Zimmerman, folk singer, guitarist, and composer
- Pelle Almqvist, lead singer for The Hives (dude can sing, oh my god, and he gives an amazing live show)
- Fatboy Slim (is a dj a musician? I say yes, and I say dude is ahmayzing, especially live)
- Gene Hoglan, drummer for Dethklok, Strapping Young Lad, and many others(dude is a crazy talented drummer, and if you don’t know who he is you are missing out on some awesome metal)
- Trent Reznor
- Noodles, lead guitarist for the Offspring
- Christopher Lee, doy. How could I not love a heavy metal musician in his nineties who was also Dracula???
- Adele (I can’t get over how well she sings, holy crap)
- ffffffffff whoever I’m forgetting. It’s been a long week.