Last week’s Friday Foofah.
The Daily Grind
- What’s the very first thing you do after waking up in the morning?
Shower. Or do my stretches/exercises. I always do both before anything else, but sometimes I stretch, then shower and sometimes I shower, then stretch.
- Breakfast – essential energy boost or unnecessary waste of time?
Essential for taking care of my blood sugar levels most of the time. I have to eat within a couple hours of getting up or I get all wonky.
- Are you a person of routine, or is each day a unique chaotic adventure?
I’m a person of routine, although that routine often includes several hours of scheduled chaos (running errands/freelancing/whatever).
- Do you go to bed because you have to or collapse onto the pillow every night?
Both. I go to bed because I have to but am so tired that I collapse onto the pillow. :P
- Early to bed, early to rise…or I’ll be up by noon?
Hehehe. I have to get up around 6am these days, but prefer to sleep in late.
- What’s your nightly ritual before going to bed?
I always get all ready for bed (dressed in pjs, animals fed, etc) then crawl into bed and call the bf. :) I gotta have that end-of-the-day phone call.