Seven Things To Do Before I Die
Only seven? I have a list of 25, for pete’s sake! ‘course, I’ve done four of those, and the list is sorta out of date, so here we go!
- Finish a novel and get it published.
- Have a room in my house just for books.
- Visit the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Own a house.
- Visit all 50 states, if only briefly.
- Roadtrip up to Deadhorse, Alaska (preferably from Key West, Florida.)
- Learn to speak another language fluently.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
Well, seven things I cannot currently do, anyway.
- Endure pointless noise without much aggravation.
- Touch my tongue to my nose.
- Draw well.
- Write programs/scripts.
- Translate to/from Latin.
- Play guitar.
- Suffer fools.
Seven Things That Attract Me to…Blogging
- My very own soapbox!
- Getting to know people very different from myself.
- Meeting interesting folks at meetups.
- Fun writing.
- Sad writing.
- Quality writing!
Seven Things I Say Most Often
Seven Books That I Love
No! Not only seven! Goddammit! Ah, well, I shall fudge.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Kushiel’s Dart/Chosen/Avatar by Jaqueline Carey
- Hedge Witch by Rae Beth
- The Night Watch books by Terry Pratchett (Guards! Guards!, Feet of Clay, etc)
- The Truth by Terry Pratchett
- Those who Hunt the Night by Barbara Hambly.
- Amphigorey/Amphigorey Too/Amphigorey Also by Edward Gorey
Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
- The Lord of the Rings (Peter Jackson)
- Star Wars (the original one, now known as “Episode IV”)
- Six-String Samurai
- Withnail and I
- Terminator 2
Seven Songs I Play Over and Over Again:
Again with the fudging…
- Anything by Red Elvises
- Welcome to this World, by Primus
- The Brown Album, by Primus
- The Sinister Ducks
- Peter Lorre by the Jazz Butcher Conspiracy
- Church not Made with Hands, by The Waterboys
- Dance, by Legend.
Seven People I Want To Join In Too
Dood, I dunno. Whoever wants too, I guess. :)