The Friday Five
This week’s Friday Five.
- What was the last thing that you ate?
A bowl of Cheerios for breakfast, with unsweetened Silk Milk. Yay soy!
- Who was the last person you shared a meal with?
- What is your favorite all time dish (recipes welcome)?
Probably Chicken with Rice and Raisins. Been craving that lately! It’s really good – spicy and sweet at the same time.
- If you could eat one thing for an entire year, what would it be?
Wow. That’s a hard call. I like eating the same things at restaurants (Chinese = Kung Pao Chicken, Indian = Lamb Vindaloo, etc) but hate having to eat the same thing every day.
- If you could have dinner with any five people (dead or alive) who would they be?
Oooo! Let me think. Oscar Wilde, definitely. The Earl of Rochester. Neil Gaiman. Gandhi. Jane Austen.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink