10 Favorite Places
Ooh, good times. Tricky to narrow it down.
- Disneyland – No, really. My fam went there every year when I was little, and as a result the whole place is just magical to me. LOVE. IT.
- Powell’s City of Books
- My workbench – Or it was, before the move. I haven’t gotten the new one set up. I’m sure it’ll be one of my favorite places soon enough, though.
- Bed – Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
- The Portland Japanese Garden – It’s truly amazing.
- Aiki Zenshin Dojo – it was practically my second home in high school, and I miss that sometimes.
- The couch at home – Site of movie and tv marathons, video game nights, you name it. Hard not to have a nice time surrounded by my books and having fun with people I like.
- Any decent yarn shop
- Any decent book shop
- On a hike among the redwoods