I registered for 30 Days of Lists and then promptly forgot about it! Whoops! So today is catchup day. :)
I originally planned on doing fancy, illuminated lists (kinda like Dianne Sylvan is doing), but that is so not happening. Not if I want to actually do the lists, anyway. So let’s move forward with text lists!
List 1: Ways to Add Magic to my Life
- Wearing awesome socks
- Drinking fancy teas – especially blooming teas!
- Making space for magic – decluttering
- Get a Tiny Relics shrine
- Make more shrines of my own
List 2: How I Would Describe Myself to a Penpal
- My hair is almost always dyed green.
- I wear a lot of geeky tshirts.
- I have several chronic illnesses and am still learning to live a full life within the limitations they set.
- I have three tattoos, two about 6″ across and one that curls all the way up my right leg.
List 3: My Ideal Day
OK, I mostly have a “how weekdays would look if only…” list. I guess I’m practical?
- Get up around 8.
- Daily spiritual and writing practices + breakfast
- Lunch outside if the weather is nice. Read a book.
- Bookbinding biz paperwork stuff (accounting, website/marketing, etc)
- Go for a walk, either in my neighborhood or out in the city somewhere (Japanese Garden! Chinese Garden! Rose Garden!… I sense a theme)
- Chillaxing time (video games, reading, play with cats, whatever)
- Dinner with my sweetie
- Relaxing time (yoga? chamomile tea? coloring and listening to podcasts? whatevs)
- Bed around 11.
The “a single ideal day” is a lot more difficult for me because I want to Do All The Things ™, so… yeah.
Woo! Now I’m caught up.