Today’s list: Favorite Fictional Couples!
Oooo fun! In no particular order:
- Gomez and Morticia Addams have long been my ideal couple, and will probably stay that way.
- Abigail Wendover and Miles Calvery in Georgette Heyer’s “Black Sheep.” I love Heyer’s regencies, they are the only romances apart from Jane Austen that I can stand, and I generally adore them.
- Speaking of Austen: Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy in “Pride & Prejudice.”
- Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt from “Parks & Recreation” on NBC. Seriously, they have one of the sweetest and best relationships on TV, and I adore them. ADORE.
- They are followed closely by April and Andy, on the same show. They’re a couple who really complement each other and bring out the best in each other, and it’s awesome.