Bless me, Mother, for I have sinned…
I have a confession to make. I liked Sorority Boys. A Lot. I may even go see it again.
And why did I love it? Let me count the reasons…
- Michael Rosenbaum (see right).
- Seeing fratboys get their comuppance
- Seeing sorority bitches get their comuppance.
- Michael Rosenbaum half-naked.
- The dildo swordfight sequence
- There’s a guy named Doofer in it (and if you don’t get THAT, you haven’t hung around my dog long enough).
- Michael Rosenbaum in high heels.
- It’s mindless entertainment.
- It’s funny.
- Did I mention Michael Rosenbaum?
I know I’ve probably committed a crime against cinemalove by liking the film, and I know for damn sure Sarah will roll her eyes if/when she reads this, but hey, I can’t help what I like.
Oh, and be prepared for a deluge of Pip Pix next week. I’m gonna be getting a big fat batch of them from a pal. Tee hee!